Tuesday, December 23, 2008

For Paul...

I spent some time today, pondering all that I am grateful for. Today is historically a BIG day in my life and has been for well over a decade. I could give thanks on New Years but it is this day that makes me reflect on my blessings.

  1. a daughter that is growing into a young woman: she is wise, worldly, loving, carefree, beautiful, intelligent, crafty and people oriented
  2. a man in my life for two years now who loves me unconditionally, is handsome, educated, caring, generous and a family kind of guy
  3. a woman whose been a constant in my life for over eight years: we are in love, committed and stronger together every year
  4. good physical health that has not wavered all year
  5. contentment and peace of mind
  6. a business that is thriving and growing
  7. a career that is on the climb exponentially
  8. plans on a pregnancy and a baby in 2009
  9. no debt, not one dollar, zero
  10. an upcoming trip to Cuba & another to Disneyland
  11. a collection of friends that support me whole heartily
  12. a posse of Lounge Members that are the corner stone of Libido Lounge
  13. family ties that are stronger than the year before
  14. a new outlook on life that is refreshing for me and those around me
  15. substantially huge teaching contracts for 2009
  16. no vices (outside of sex and love)
  17. a strong drive towards gaining my masters degree in the coming year
  18. multi-orgasmic (must give thanks for this)
  19. the ability to have outside paid help that makes my professional and personal life easier