Sunday, July 06, 2008

over the weekend

My weekend has been jam packed with productivity. The chance to complete this much only happens every short while. Thankfully I took advantage of the time and resources available to me and made use of them extensively.

A full day was spent on Saturday organizing the rest of the July and August Libido Lounge, and Libido Events. All the volunteers were secured and new dates were added to the planning schedule. With the house to my self I motored along stark naked working for about nine and a half hours with out a break.

Saturday night RC and I went out on a date, and though it ended early it was so nice to be out with him. Sunday was a sleep in day for me, and much needed too! I spent yesterday in bed again and doing yet another six hours of computer work.


We had some pictures taken of us over the weekend, but I'm too lazy right now to upload them here. I promise to download them soon, as they are so cute .... our teenager took the photo of us as we were heading out on Saturday evening to an adult event.

I am so loved by many people. Recognizing this has been hard for me. My presence and activism has had such an impact on so many others and on local sex culture and for me the reality of this is challenging. My drop in the bucket, is actually gallons upon gallons.

Happily I sleep at night as someone content with who and what I have become and with where I come from.

Off to bed I go. I suspect that if I lay out in bed with the lights on low, that RC may just come along and give me a full body rub down.

My life is charming!