Monday, July 07, 2008

Keeping Secrets

Certainly not every detail of my life ends up on this blog. But it can be said, I do put forth a fair bit of myself here.

Now and again I hold back. I don't disclose big things going on in my life in this public forum for a huge variety of reasons.
(Privacy, Idea Theft, Lost Opportunities, Discretion just to name a short list. )

A few weeks ago, a new man entered my world. He wasn't even on my radar before this.

Imagine my happy surprise and sheer delight when he made the bold first move. Literally out of nowhere he came at me with who he was, and all that he could bring forth into a relationship with me.

A man capable of seeing an opening and creating an opportunity for himself. I love it.

I had a woman relationship with K for years, and miss many of its service elements. This man is filling a big void and its feeling pretty damn good from where I'm sitting.

Thanks Dan for popping into my sex positive corner of the world. And the fact that you and RC get along smoothly is certainly yet another reason for celebration.

All I can promise you, is a wild ride.

Enjoy the experience.