Thursday, April 03, 2008

aah shucks

As it turns out, RC has to work this evening, from 7 to 7. Not such good news, given that we had a dinner date planned with another couple later. It has been rescheduled till next week thankfully, but not without some disappointment today.

What is good news, is that in this whole day, I have not one appointment. My list of things to get done is rather diverse of course

  • shopping at Costco
  • deposit at Bank
  • take down stripper pole
  • delivery of said stripper pole to friends
  • empty out vehicle
  • find my desk top
  • clear my phone messages
  • pedicure
  • make schedule for Sat. / SULTRY
  • change sheets
  • check in: photographer regarding new images of moi

I have been in that intoxicating place of love and lust lately. Every time I get near my hottie of a boy friend, I want to jump his bones and be wrapped up in his presence. I feel this hunger to make love fast and hard, and to consume one another. We've been quite successful at maintaining our bubble of pleasure and creating opportunities for this bliss to happen.