Sunday, March 30, 2008

a sense of accomplishment

Nine classes in three days are now over. And I feel like the Bell of the ball.

Taboo Abbotsford was eventful.

I met many many new people.
I caught up with friends not seen every day.
I was hired by many new stores.
I was offered a lucrative new play space in Vancouver by the owner of the building.
I now own a Flight Attendants Uniform.
I have more new sex aides/ toys than I will ever be using.
More people recognize me and Libido Events.
My Erotic Arts Curriculum was met with huge acclaim.
Everyone I wanted to meet at the show I did.
All networking scheduled to happen did.
The subscriber list to our mailing list has grown substantially this weekend.


We left home at noon today and were back home by 5:00pm. A sit down family dinner and a game of Scrabble with everyone in their robes. I am officially done on teaching and wish to relax. I need some time tomorrow to catch up on caring for myself.