Friday, December 14, 2007

Walnuts, Fame, Fortune and a Laugh

Help! I need 1500 walnuts.

I require the nut whole, in the shell.

They are not to eat, so quality of nut is irrelevant.

And I need them free or very inexpensive.

The project they are to be used in begins for me in the first week of January 2008.

Leads, tips, ideas anyone?



Now for some awesome news.

The Taboo Sex Show hired me to teach eight classes for them in January. This is very exciting for me, and doubles the load of what I taught for them from last year. This is my fifth year working at and for Taboo.

Of course, this does mean, being in the bright lime-light again next month as well. *sighs* The media attention will again be heavy, and the thousands of new people to meet me and Libido Events will be lining up in droves at the opportunity to know more about my work and activism after meeting me on-stage in classes.


To make you laugh at both RC and I, here is a link to something his mother created using our heads. If I didn't laugh out loud daily, I swear, the negativity that I face in sex-activism would eat me alive.