Thursday, October 11, 2007

doing the naked happy dance

It is an honor that they even phoned me. I was shocked, completely caught off guard for the news to follow.

A large US organization is looking to bestow three national sex-educators with something rather prestigious and coveted. It would appear I was one of the three chosen, and my fellow esteemed colleagues are none-other-than Dossie Easton and Midori. How stellar is that!

As much as I'd love to tell you more details, it's not my information to unveil. But being the recipient of such wonderfully positive news, meant that I had to share some of it somewhere, or I was going to burst.

In a few months there will be a large formal announcement. In the mean time, just know that I am super excited because with this, comes a new opportunity for me, that is rather um, shall we say, grand in size.