Saturday, October 13, 2007

busy bee

There is a new little hide-away store that I've found for panties and stockings that is local to me and so I headed there early this morning with high hopes. Though not too hidden as while there I happened to run into a cross-dresser friend happily shopping as well. I walked away with four distinctive stunning pairs of undergarments and a new pair of hose. Having thrown away about eight pairs of panties recently I can rationalize this purchase thoroughly, you see? (plus RC told me to go)

Made the drive to a beautiful wedding in Langley at four pm between friends of mine. The sun was shining as were the hundred and twenty odd guests. Kara who was my bottom for so long as many of you remember, was there as well with her new hubby. Had the chance to see so many pals and old acquaintances, even snapping some candid moment shots on my camera for memories sake. The bride was so well put together, calm and breath taking, that it took an extra moment to notice the ever handsome groom standing proudly next to her staring into the eyes of his love.

Drove to the hospital and picked up my guy from his long work day and we returned home for a quick dinner together. Dressing in our shiny-best pleather and pvc outfits with accoutrement to compliment and off we headed for the infamous Sin City. Not the best club night there, for us this month. Music rocked as always. People and the vibe not so much. This was most rare. (plus with the disaster of the dungeon it's ridiculously difficult to play there now) So, rather than complain, we came home and made our own fun. But not before I had the most outrageous conversation with the new pres. of a local group that is aspiring to be. Incredible to learn that they have enough options for new new venues that he was not in need of any further assistance getting a facility for his group.