Tuesday, September 18, 2007

blissful life

From 1:00-3:00 RC and I spent the time in bed alone. Then today was family day. Well after 3pm when T returned from school. We all hung out together at home. I had made stuffed peppers from scratch for our dinner, it took me quite some time. Everyone ate heartily.

The house is clean, the fridge is full. We all have our good health.

Life is amazing. This, the result of karma.

I found this nugget of a video, it's been on my desktop for awhile. Seems like a good time for me to share it. Enjoy!

And Yes, it is work safe, no foul language or nudity




I still have TWO VOLUNTEER Positions available
for this Saturday's September 22 Play Party. You would
need to be available between the hours of 9pm and 2:00am
and able to do a two hour shift. You MUST have volunteered
at one of our Play Parties before.


email me jennifer@libidoevents.com