Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sex & HTML

Some days are just a whirlwind of activity. Today of course was one of those afternoons and thankfully for just a few short hours as I was in no head-space to handle anymore than I did.

Slept till the afternoon as it's difficult to leave the bed when it's filled with my guy whose all warm and cuddly. Then rolled out of bed, and headed straight to the computer to update the website with some Fall Party dates and a number of interactive workshops set to happen at a new club out in Surrey.

After getting the HTML completed on the site and published, it was time to head out to dinner. We went for a incredible meal of sushi at this Top Notch Sushi restaurant in Vancouver - RC's friends treated us to this wonderful feast as celebration to something I just-can't-mention, yet.

It was a fast drive home with me behind the wheel as we had to be showered and out to the door again shortly. Arrived inside, stripped out of my dinner dress and pumps, sliding straight into the tub. A perfect shave job, a good soak and dressed I was again in just 30 minutes.

Wearing nothing more than a very complimentary little kinky clothes outfit myself, we strolled in the door of Club Eden just in time for a night of partying. After some socializing and a drink, we made our way to the dungeon. I mummified RC and then pulled out a knife and started slashing the plastic covering him, in strategic places. People gasped as though they were worried for his personal safety. Flogging him later on, and doing some light sensation play to him, somehow gathered us even more of a crowd of on-lookers.

After asking them to move out of swing-range they politely moved back, though still watching in awe as I did various sexy mean things to the boy. Near the end of our scene there was one particular couple sitting watching us, that earlier RC had said he'd found the woman to be attractive.

I struck up a smooth chit chat with them as we were alone in the dungeon now, and within minutes the four of us were upstairs in a Private room negotiating our way through what was to be a fantastic play experience for all.