Thursday, August 09, 2007

multi tasking

It's been an industrious day here at Libido Events. I've been booked to do a number of classes and events in the coming weeks, in fact I'm even working with a few new people. Still need to upload everything to the website when I next get the chance.

Just recently I have started to feel as though I've caught my breath after the Surrey location version of Libido Lounge. Without any spectacular build-up we will announce our Official Opening in our new city as soon as the license hangs framed on my office wall. You'll be more than pleased by our new home!

Tonight I teach G-Spot & Female Ejaculation at Dragon Fly's Den in Surrey and I'm taking along Deej as my volunteer model. RC's off picking her up from work, I'm making us all dinner and then we are on the road to my class.

About a week ago a beautiful brand new shiny fridge was delivered to us here at home.... a long overdue appliance acquisition as the old one was on it's last legs. That it matches the new dishwasher makes the domestic part of me very satisfied.