Friday, August 10, 2007

girl-juice

What a great group gathered at Dragon fly's last night for my G-Spot class, a nice night out at work for me. Thanks again Deej for being both fun AND educational.

RC and I rolled out of bed at the unsightly hour of 4:30 this afternoon. The bed was wet, sheets including pillows were on the floor, our bodies cuddly and warm...and honestly, we were starving after all the sex we'd had. Naked I stumbled into the kitchen where I made a hearty breakfast for us to enjoy, and refuel.

I discovered two excellent positions for "woman on top" sex earlier, had three intense orgasms, savored a 69, got face, gave head, and rode RC till he was thrashing across the bed into a wave of spent happy exhaustion.

At 6:30 my guy left for work and now, I'm home with rest of the night to myself and still feeling amorous.

Happily I have my Hitachi Magic Wand and my new favorite toy which is rechargeable, water-proof and silicone.

Excuse me now, while I go and grab my toys, some lube and a towel and continue my day of debauchery.....