Thursday, August 16, 2007

knocking on heavens door

Remember the couple that RC and I found ourselves entangled with last Saturday night?

Well I gave them my business card after our delicious time together, and now they've written. One of things I didn't mention when I wrote about our time with them, is that I also had the privilege of walking them through the G-Spot stimulation techniques that I'm so known for.



Hi Jennifer,

It's Tessa and Peter from Saturday night at Eden. We had such a great time with you and Jason. What an experience...... :) The next day we experimented with what you taught us and my God, it worked!...I ejaculated 3 times covering Peter completely! It was pretty cool...so cool we tried again the next day, but to no avail...:( Can you tell us if it takes awhile between sessions????

We also loved your bag of toys! We were thinking it would be fun if you could come over with them and have some more fun. Would you be interested in that?

Hope you are having a great night, and look forward to hearing from you.


Jeeeesh. Such flattery. Of course we'll be in touch, and they are right, it will be so much fun to spend time with my toys and us all together again.