Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hump Day

A brief list of what occupied me this day...

  • hand-picking 2 pounds of fresh black berries for the fridge and freezer in my gum boots
  • one on one time with T (she's leaving again this Sun. for the rest of the summer)
  • a seriously sought after two hour nap
  • finished 3/4 of some long overdue paperwork that is going to be very lucrative for me
  • enjoyed Organic Orange Peel - Dark chocolate
  • answered 20'something emails, and yes I am still behind in this area *sighs*
  • dealt with banking matters at a local branch of my bank
  • picked up this in red to compliment the shoe acquisition a few days back (it was actually made to be sold together - great score!)
Brought home for me was this most amazing arrangement of perfect red roses, long just-opening white lilies, lavender and baby's breath. RC is very good to me, I am so blessed.


|