Monday, August 13, 2007

accessories

A day for accessories.

This afternoon found RC and I standing in Aldo, at the cash-register being handed a bag containing the most exquisite pair of perfectly fitting fire engine red stiletto shoes.

What a find, a must have purchase. And a thank you gift for Saturdays evening out. I am loved and spoiled; an excellent combination.

RC did make me promise to never beat him with these shoes, as I have with others in the past.

Next necessary item was a spiffy new Bluetooth Wireless Headset from Nokia, and all my needs had been met. (RC had the hands free working for me twenty minutes after we got home, driving a standard now made this acquisition necessary)

A stop at the produce store for some staples, as was our original intent when leaving and finally we were able to get out of the god forsaken mall. Thankfully it was early afternoon, the mall was fairly quiet as there were few shoppers and the air conditioning was blasting.

Shoes, panties and sex toys are the items that I have the most of, and that I also go through the quickest. What a surprise.

It is a collection worthy of its own insurance policy.


==================
==================

Family Update:

My daughter arrived home from Toronto and Mexico yesterday just before noon, having left Toronto at 5:00 a.m. and being through three times zones in 2 days. She went to bed last night at 9:20 and woke up this afternoon at 12:45. That is 15 hours of sleep. She didn't even get up for the washroom, she just slept like a teenager, for hours and hours.

I was so elated to hear her calling my name again ... "Hey Mom".