Saturday, February 03, 2007

outlines & being sought after

Today has been full and busy for me. I was up bright and early despite my serious need of some healing sleep, my body is exhausted and my head hurts lately.

Wrapped in a blanket I sat at the kitchen table working for 4 hours all the while digging myself out of the back log of emails and work that pile up around me swiftly.

A Coaching Session by phone this afternoon and by the time this appointment was over I was feeling drained.

Masturbated myself. Pillows propping me up. Towel underneath me to catch my wetness & ejaculation. Bunny fur mitt rubbed all over my body. Warm lubricant dripped between my labia lips. A multi speed and directional bunny vibrator inside my vagina while an external toy worked my clitoris. All that was on my mind was my guy doing to me things that I wanted, yet never even knew to ask for. His creativity in playing me has me swooning like a teen-ager.

This email came today
Good Afternoon Jennifer,

My name is Matt and I am the Manager @ XXXX in Victoria. I have heard many, many great things about you and I would be very interested in bringing you over to do some of your fabulous workshops here @ our store in Victoria! If that is a possibility, I would love some more information from you about your rates and availability etc. You can contact me @ XXX XXX XXXX Monday to Friday @ XXXX or by email @ XXX@hotmail.com anytime. I look very forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much.

Have a beautiful day, Matt

How flattering to have a store come to me because of my reputation, as opposed to me trying to pimp myself out for work. I'm fortunate to have such wonderful working relationships with all of the stores that I do business that new stores just write me looking for my Erotic Arts Curriculum.

I've already sent this new store three classes and two different dates. This means watch for me in Victoria teaching in the next few months and then make sure you get your tickets early because my "on the road" classes have a tendency to sell-out. Go me!

Late this afternoon I picked up my daughter from drama rehearsal and stopped to pick up another package of AAA batteries from the store for my vibrator. I ran it dead earlier. :)

This evening AFTER baking fudge brownies with my daughter, making tacos for dinner, doing a mountain of dishes and having a bath I found a few free minutes to make a dent on each of the outlines for my 4 new classes that I'm desperate to complete writing.

Extended Teasing & The Art Of Foreplay
Strap-It-On and Slide-It-In
Coming Out Of the Closet
A Conversation about Sex


The classes are already up on the calendar and I cleaned the January dates events off of the front page and moved them to the herstory page. If there is some topic you'd like covered under the above subjects please let me know as I'm wanting to ensure these classes are from the get go filled with your ideas and answers to your questions as well as splashed with my own experiences.

RC and I are planning to investigate a local Tantra series together. I have some places I 'm going to look at for us, however does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?