Tuesday, January 30, 2007

in the post box

I have a PO Box for my professional correspondence and have had it for years now.

I'm often amused at what the clerk must thinks as they stuff my box with the assortment of mail that arrives to me. By shape and size alone often my mail looks questionable, then add to that the business name of the source of origin and yeah, they smile when they see me coming in to unload the booty from it.

This week David sent me some pretty girl stockings and soon I'll post some photos for him just to put a smile on his face. Yeah that's it.

Two new sets of nipple jewelry from a Langley artisan who crafts non piercing nipple adornments and wants to try out his products. He made these two sets based on my personal nipple preferences and considerations.

A couple of checks. For upcoming work, deposits and payments in full.

A card of thanks for Private Coaching work I did with a South Vancouver couple a few weeks back. Seems they found the answers they were seeking during our time together and have now discovered a whole new groove.

2007 Catalogue of toys & costume wear for a new Canadian distributor. (they kindly sent along a Credit Note for me so I can shop for new supplies / toys for my classes, on their dime. Yippee!)

A new camouflage blindfold, with black sequins running around the sides of it. No return name or sender on the package. Hhmm? Thank you, whomever you are.