Sunday, February 04, 2007

knife play

A scene between my girl & I...

Mistress,

Last night you asked me what it was about the knife that got me all hot & bothered, and i couldn't answer. i agreed that it was the edge, and it is, the idea of a knife in my cunt *groan* the danger of it all, edge play, yep, i like it. But i think since ive had an hour or 12 to now come down from my floaty its so good & hot & just yeah place, ive got more of an answer for you. Its the trust, the giving myself to you that gets me hot & wet about it(still), the fact that you could have cut me and i would have not only let you but been grateful for it, the submission. The fact that not only did i just open my legs for you but i spread them farther, wider, i wanted you to take me further than ever before, to scare me, to mark me. and you did, i went home last night and showed off my scratches on my legs to Bobby , i woke up this morning and ran my hands along them again feeling the ridges & the hard spots where there are tiny little scabs, i looked at them the redness and it made me smile. yes i know i like confirmation of our play i know i like the bruises but this time its different, its cutting, its opening my skin, its making me bleed, its more dangerous. The other thing that made me so hot last night was looking up and seeing you so intent but also seeing the same look in your eyes that i knew was in mine, the fact that you knew i was yours right then & there. So thank you for last night, i'll be honest i'm still crossing & uncrossing my legs while i sit here thinking about it, it was hot i dont think that i will ever be able to replay that exact moment of knowing that you were holding a knife in my cunt (or as close to it as we could get) that i was literally putting all of my trust in your hands. so now i'm going to sit here and try to work while the image & rememberance of cold steel held tightly in your hand being pushed & slapped & run against my hot wet pink cunt keeps reverberating in my brain.

humbly yours,

girl