Wednesday, February 07, 2007

DNA & Sex

Powder blue matching bustier and panties with sleek 5 inch blue heels on. He arrived at my door, looking suave and handsome and caught by surprise at my outfit, I thought. Pleasantly surprised of course.

Sitting on the sofa in my bedroom, I told him to remove his clothes while standing before me. I wanted to see him get naked and watch the show he'd become for me, oh sweet eye-candy.

Shirt, shoes, pants removed and underwear remained on as per my instructions. Turn around, once, twice, oh my let me get a good long look at you. With his back to me I had him remain standing looking at himself in a mirror with me between his legs from behind him. Trailing my tongue up and down his inner thighs and watching his head roll slightly from side to side, his faint gasps enough to make all of my skin come alive, I am in lust.

Truth be told, in a matter of minutes, he was handcuffed, underwear removed, cock hard as he bent over the sofa in the living room with a very large knife running along the length of his shaft, between his legs. Still very still he became, with a huge smile on his face. The panting was loud and sweat dripped off of each of us.

My purple leather flogger rained down on his back for awhile and now and then I'd consume his cock briefly just to remind him that I'd not forgotten about him. Clamps on his nipples, I pulled on them , with a swift tug; the grimace on his face, excited me greatly.

Plugging his nose while kissing him, spanking him warm red and in that oh so perfect sweet spot, the captivating view of his balls swaying from the impact to his ass.

He caught me inside his arms, locked inside his handcuffed embrace. I ripped off the blindfold, clamps tossed to the floor, the force of energy roaring out of him was breathtaking & beautiful to witness. Kissing, sharing air and gasping together. We rocked for a long time, pelvis to pelvis, grinding. Eyes locked we did deep breathing, until, I came.

We shared orgasms and I ended up with DNA in my hair.