Saturday, January 27, 2007

sex energy

I was nervous & filled with anticipation. RC had promised me that I knew already all that I needed to about our evening together, time, date & place. All I was to do was to show up. So here I was.

At 8:00 last night I arrived to his door and was greeted by a well-dressed smiling man. He hung my coat and toured me through his home, the top floor of a nice building with a view that went on forever.

Seated on the sofa I relaxed listening to the music, watching the candles dance shadows across the walls and watching RC as he arrived back to me with a platter of his own hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries and two champagne flutes filled with bubbly for us to enjoy.

We talked for a long time, as the hours slipped by he moved in on me and we became closer & closer till finally we were touching.

Shortly after 6:00 this morning we untangled ourselves and I proceeded home after a lingering good-bye.