Friday, January 26, 2007

mind blowing orgasm

It's such a beautiful day, all my house doors & windows are thrown open. I just spent the last half hour cleaning them all, inside and out. Everything shines, this makes me happy.

I arrived early downtown before my class last night to meet up with Reive. We had a drink and some time to talk alone face to face. We've been friends again for quite awhile now, almost a year. It's only been the last bit though that I've started including him in my blog as a regular.

The class went very well, they were a magnificent group. Due to the large number of attendees Little Sisters had me teach my class in their reading room. Awesome, just awesome. Men, women and a couple of small groups of people who had come together, het & gay. They were most diverse.


26 days and no caffeine, I'm getting there!

Yesterday at Safeway I bought Cranberry Juice, Diet Lemon Lime, Diet Sprite, Orange Juice and loads of smoothie making supplies including yes, Flax seed. I'm changing what goes into my body by ridding it of processed sugar and caffeine. This is a process for sure.


Shortly I'm heading for a mind-blowing toe-curling orgasm.
It's necessary. I've got horrible cramps and by having a couple of big O's, the cramps will subside some, usually. Oh and swallow Naproxen, that helps too.

In my office right now is a tupperware container filled with two dozen dirty cocks. Some still have condoms on while others are lube covered, these again need to be cleaned and stored for next weeks class. Because I'm teaching this again. It seems all I've been doing these past weeks is cleaning cocks & teaching others how to do new exciting things to the penis for pleasure.

Where is an inexpensive place to fill a prescription in Burnaby, anyone know?


Usually I use Shoppers Drug Mart but it's come to my attention that I could get it filled for cheaper, else where.


For her academic achievements as of late, I stopped yesterday and bought my daughter an iTunes gift card, which is exactly what she wanted. Today is a Pro D Day, no school for her, although school is where she is. Rehearsal for the upcoming play, she's a fairy in A Mid Summer Nights Dream and Student Council meeting today have kept her busy.