Wednesday, January 24, 2007

getting around

Today I picked up another 6 teaching contracts/engagements all of which are with entities that I've not worked with before. This makes me super happy and proud. I'm proud to be sought after for my activism and sex-education.

That my Erotic Arts Curriculum has gotten the attention it has is powerful for me.

1. A Yoga Center in North Vancouver
2. The Bay store (and I'm not telling which Bay yet)
3. The Wedding Show at Canada Place

You'll find me teaching in all of the above new venues/events over the next 7 weeks what a diverse selection.

I'm certainly a woman whose life is on the go. I love it. Soon, I'll get the details up on the calendar in respect to the new venue's, in the mean time it was big enough news for me, that I wanted to share here.

Oh and I've added two new workshops to my calendar A Little More Than a Slap and a Tickle - SM 101 & Butt Sex & Anal Pleasure both at the Love Nest in Burnaby. There's even a new advertising poster circulating specific to my Love Nest classes in addition to the Little Sisters brochures featuring me. Go Jennifer!


The Love Nest and I have also now paired up to do home parties as well. Certainly a market and demographic of people that I am eager to be exposed to and since the Love Nestand I have such a long work history together, this is just another natural transition for us.

Due to the popularity of my Cock Sucking classes, I had to go today and pick up another load of condoms. Took 50 flavored ones from the Love Nest, still needing to return when they get in my order of another 12 dozen. Thanks goes to C, T, & D for making sure I'm so well taken care of with supplies to do my job.


In a few hours is my daughters open house at high-school, she's on the student council and the youth activism group so she has many responsibilities to the school and her peers on a day like this. It's course selection time for NEXT year, already. I'll need to leave early to teach but I'm able to attend this special parent night, thankfully.

Tonight I'm teaching Cock Sucking at Club Eden in N. Delta to a large group, then a drink with friends out in the valley before I return home for what I hope to be an early night to bed!

It's exhausting being this productive, I do get around!