Monday, December 04, 2006

books & being found

Today I need to return a pile of books back to my local library. These books require renewal as I'm not done with them yet...

1.The Complete Idiots Guide To Pleasinng Your Man
2.The Kamasutra Women
3.Life Coaching: A Manual For Helping Professionals
4.Public Speaking for Dummies
5.Turning Conflict Into Profit - A Roadmap for Resolving Personal and Organizational Disputes


Oh yes and I have a copy of Good Housekeeping's December Magazine filled with Christmas ideas but that's mine, no need to send it back.

And for your amusement, here's a list of what people were searching for, when they ran across and found this blog



jennifer libido (understandable)
sexual activism (my journey)
remote control cock (don't have one, but would really like one)

tied to table and balls tortured (enjoy doing this to boy bits)
wax dripped down my chest (is orgasmic)
allena seattle (my girl)
flirting spanker (I flirt a lot AND I give and take spankings)
sexy activist (how flattering)

speeches used to initiate change (understandable)
licking good (I teach a class by that name, Pussy Licking Good)
bondage tables (have two at home)
cattle prod to his cock (foreplay)

pumped clitoris (till it's an inch long and swollen purple)
best nooner cock (huh?)
libido event (understandable)
needles in his cock (not my thing, but in his nipples, arms, back, thighs sure)

church of canada ads (posted about this recently)
jennifer workshops vancouver little sisters bondage (dang I get around)
event driven libido (understandable)
vancouver bondage monday (sounds like RnG)
choice pivotal relationship change love (polyamory, my love style)
women wearing bodystocking (crotchless preferably)
lapsitting on women (women do this to me, often)
cattle prods (I have one in my bedside table)
doug felicity (both friends of mine)

kinky events tonight vancouver bc (understandable)
his mouth on my nipples (with teeth, yeees
corsets and nipples (have both)
sexy blogs bc (go me!)


nipple jewelrey (three new sets this year)
tied up predicament bondage
caned on genitals (makes me cry, then orgasm)
wrist to ankle bound for spanking (over a spanker)
my sex tips (teach an incfreedible class on this)

when a grown woman calls her partner daddy (that's me)
folding spanking bench (Ian made me an incredible one)
woman in liquid latex (Shantar as my painted muse)
how to torment your tied-up partner (I need no practice, I'm good)
bedtime spanking groove strap (I'd like a groove of a regular bedtime spanking)
shame and libido (do NOT go together)

pain is temporary pride is forever (I have PRIDE and yes I hurt)
stunning nipples (thank you)
if you really knew me, you'd know (I've got huge plans for 2007)
i like to play with my daddys cock (that's me)
handcuffed hearts tattoo (understandable)
smartballs review tighter (wrote a review of these for Tickled Pink Toys)