Thursday, December 07, 2006

randomness

1. A call this morning between Reive and I was a memorable one. Our upcoming date is already looking to be exciting.

2. Tonight I am teaching Sex Toys & Pervertables at Little Sisters Book Store. It's a FREE class, starts at 7:30 pm. Just show up. 1238 Davie Street Vancouver

3. Still with a head cold, though luckily the fever has broken.

4. I just got a new contract, though my name is not up yet, this is the conference I'll be at.

5. Received SPAM today that said in the subject line " We can double your sausage size." I wanted to read it so upon opening it found this
Hei dude

I don't care why your weenie is so small, but 87% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger meat will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.SPAM.net you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.


Guess what? No bullshit. I don't trust you AND my sausage, made of silicone would never ever grow, no matter how much of your product I consume. Bleh!

6. Today in my post box was a beautiful hand made card from a couple that I spent some Private Coaching time with a few weeks back. I'd been brought in to watch them make love in their bedroom, play and be sexual, then to offer suggestions to spice things up adding variety and newness. The card, a reminder of how important my work is makes me proud of who I've become.