Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the date

The date went beautifully. He, who really needs a screen name so I can write about him, shall from this moment forward be called Mustang.

Mustang took me to dinner down along the scenic port. We had a breathtaking view of the North Shore and ocean. Though there wasn't a lot of time spent looking out the windows.

The restaurant was so romantic, the service impeccable and ambiance gentle enough that relaxing was easy to do. Must return for a bottle of their Lobster Oil, it made my mouth just come alive it's well worthy of the praise it gets.

We ate visually stunning food, memorable as a meal and talked for a long time. Enjoying the newness of one another all the while sharing stories. Then a single dessert of the restaurants legendary trio Of chocolate terrine with raspberry coulis together and before I knew it we'd been dining for three hours. Oh my did the time ever slip on by.

My outstretched arms accepted the abundant bouquet of flowers that Mustang gave me with the largest smile on his face as he leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed. Finally removing ourselves from one another, we said good-night. As I was departing he asked me out again. I said yes.

He had suggested we see a play or go to the theater together, how wonderful and normal. I suggest strippers. Mustang says he wants to move me out of my world some. I think he's right given my earlier suggestion of strippers.

(sighs, can you believe I said strippers HA)