Thursday, November 23, 2006

appointments

Today for lunch I met a client and over a short two hour appointment I was able to help him find new suggestions to his sexual journey than the options he previously had considered & even know about. He went back to his wife with a plan of action for getting his needs met, rekindling the home fires and goal setting.

This afternoon, once school was over, I picked up my daughter and took her to Sport Mart for a pricey but much needed, new winter jacket. I'd found it on my own days earlier and took her to have a peek at it. She loved the jacket and of course, I rock as a mom! Go me.

We rushed home to pizza for dinner and were quickly back out the door together to see Disney On Ice over at PNE.



It was as always a wonderful night out together and one that we each look forward to every year. Seeing the show was quite special this time round, as of course, we've just returned from Disneyland three weeks ago and the Disney experience is still fresh on our minds.

Cotton Candy was $12 a bag. That's robbery. Yes, I was robbed. And my robber gifted me with a bag of the fluffy stuff to share with a 12 year old. :)