Thursday, October 19, 2006

Spice Up Your Sex Life

A few days ago I lost an old friend and a hero of mine to death & still have some family stuff going on that's taking much of my emotional energy, it's been a time of personal reflection for me lately and sadness. (2 deaths in a month has been too much to handle)

I'm busy, busy, busy getting ready to fly to Calgary, Alberta tomorrow for the weekend. There's three classes that I'm teaching as you can see in the poster here and today is being spent packing for each of them.




Friday night is the Realm of Fantasy Play Party and a must attend for me!

Saturday night is a swingers social which permits light SM, as sex is permitted and some light play it may be fun for me to attend, though I am teaching an Intensive on Sunday and do need solid rest before hand.

The chance to play in a new environment sounds cool. From the moment my plane lands in Calgary I'll be on the prowl for someone to bottom to me in service, SM and sex, and perhaps a male Top to beat me in a completely different scene.

Off to finish packing and to ready for my class tonight at Little Sister's Book Store, I'm teaching Sex Tips From a Bi Sexual Woman.