Saturday, October 21, 2006

having fun at work

It was snowing here this morning. Seriously, it shocked me, especially since I'd forgotten my winter coat in BC.

My suite is on the near top floor of a beautiful hotel in Calgary, just four blocks from where I'm teaching my weekends classes at CAPC. Today's two went great and by the end of the second class the organizer of this trip of mine had decided along with others that I must return again. We're already looking at and planning new dates for other classes, how wonderful.

Room service, plush robe, new friends, future work bookings and three different play opportunities, damn has my weekend ever been incredible. (so far)

Tomorrow I'm teaching a final class, a four hour intensive on Women's Dominance and then jumping right back on a plane and heading home to Vancouver and my daughter.

My life is brilliant and I'm so blessed.