Friday, October 20, 2006

clit pump get's praise

This man was in my last Genital Play class and saw me using a snake bite kit on a naked woman. I had her on a massage table, legs spread, and I put it straight over her clit and sucked the whole clitoris and it's hood inside. This of course creates quite the suction you see and can really elongate the clitoris.

Anyways this man, Brian wrote to ask me a question about a URL and this was the other paragraph from him regarding my telling him to purchase himself a snake bite kit for sex play.

Oh I got one of my own, and tried it out. What you might like is that while these were attached to a pair of nipples, and while I was doing a good job massaging her G-Spot, my partner started yelling "Oh God, Oh God", I corrected her and told her she should be thanking Jennifer. It was quite interesting to see her writhing through her third G-Spot orgasm of the evening, crying "thank you Jennifer, Oh thank you Jennifer".

Thank you Jennifer

Brian


NOTE: Brian's name was changed of course for privacy.