Thursday, September 14, 2006

death & work, life goes on

Yesterday was the memorial for my grandfather and my daughter I made the drive out to Langley to share in the service with the rest of the family. Oddly enough on the way there I drove right past one of my high schools and the very high school were I met Billy. It was a day filled with emotions and old dormant memories swirling round my head from out of no where.

This after we'd been at the orthodontist at 9:00 am having spacers put between her teeth as next week her braces go on. A year after getting retainers, they were finally thrown out to make way for this new leg of the dental journey.

Last night I taught Forbidden Fantasies: Role Playing In The Bedroom at Club Eden to a small intimate class. After such a long day for me, the laid back class was a much needed change of pace. When I finally arrived home last night at 10:40 my daughter was in my bed almost asleep yet awaiting me for a hug. Finally at the computer again and I found 27 pieces of mail that required more than a form letter from me. Yikes!

By the time I turned on the computer this morning at 11:00, there was another 14 emails, not spam, but emails from people needing one thing or another from me or Libido Events. The mail doesn't slow down, nor does people's interest in getting their needs met. The things I get to learn about people, my oh my.

A stop at the post box today and it was filled with booty, Oh my....

- thank you card from the thirteen students I taught at Opt
- box of chocolates
- new book to review
- contract to review
- new DVD to screen
- hand written letter from a woman
- check with a letter
- pair of panties from some unknown person To the panty giver, thank you, they fit me, er um, really snuggly. )
- a magazine

I check mail at least twice a week from the Post Box, this was a certainly a big load!

Oh yes and I got a new Leather Parachute Ball Stretcher AND a new Leather & "O" Ring Cock Cage!

Licks & Lashes is a wonderful place to shop for quality, unique adult play toys, thanks Aaron for treating me so well and always making sure I have what I need.