Sunday, September 10, 2006

Seattle already

After making the drive and crossing the border earlier today, I'm now sitting securely in Allena's living room in Seattle. Of course, I was the "random" lucky car number of the day and made to go inside Customs so a search of my vehicle could happen.

My first class today, a personal security panel on Internet Dating that I was on with Tim and Mistress Matisse was successful. I learned a couple of new ideas that I plan on incorporating into my own dating life and also in to my Negotiation class that I teach and thoroughly enjoyed the chance to sit and teach with two friends.

After the panel I drove straight to Allena's and climbed in to bed, sleeping for 1.5 hours! Go me.

Tonight at 7:30 I'm teaching at Babeland on Capital Hill, my class Take Charge! A Woman's class on Dominance.

Then the big debate...

Return to Allena's get some sleep and leave early tomorrow morning for home

OR

Get in my car and make the drive home arriving back to Burnaby late and able to sleep in my own bed?

What to do? I'm unsure.

Perhaps I'll wait and see how tired I am after tonight's class. Then decide.