Monday, September 11, 2006

seducing a workman

There's a man currently on his knees on my porch in the sun. Singing a really good tune and carrying it well. He's got a beautiful face and a firm ass. He's a really dirty and sweaty young man, wiping his brow every 5 minutes on the arm of his shirt.

Perhaps I should tell him that removing his shirt would keep him cooler and provide me with better visuals. :)

Would it be so wrong for me to seduce him, the hired help?

Two minutes ago said man, just looked at me typing here at my kitchen table and said the words...

Hey, aren't you .... Yup, that's right, it's me Jennifer. Told me he saw me in the hallway the other day and recognized me from past events I've hosted. He's been to a number of the workshops Libido Events has hosted with Midori. He asked me if I was a helper at Libido Events and that's why I was there.

I laughed, hard. Helper, sschmelper. I would be the force and energy behind Libido Events, the lone one. He chuckled at the realization of who I was.

Now that he's back working (caulking) on my porch and I now know of his interest in bondage, I'm even more intrigued to seduce him!

I'm 33, he can't be more than 25. He's really sexy, sort of Hispanic looking, trim, boyish, not my type usually, but he can sing and likes bondage.


I may just go into my bedroom and masturbate on my bed, while listening to the sounds of him working & singing out in the mid afternoon sun!

**just my luck, he's just showed up at my patio door to tell me that his pants button just popped off. I offered to give him a safety pin or some rope to hold his pants up with. He declined both. I personally hope his pants just fall off him.