Wednesday, August 23, 2006

unsolicited volunteering & liquid latex

This e-mail made my afternoon and put a spring in my step

Hello Jennifer,

Just wanted to touch base with you to let you know that posters and tickets are going out in the next week. There has been excellent interest and excitement in the community, including unsolicited volunteering...unheard of!! :)

I'd like to get your logo on the poster if you have one to send? And a picture?

Through other circumstances we have moved our Realm of Fantasy night (the fetish D/s event) to Friday October 20, I would be happy to change your flights if you'd like to come in earlier and attend that event? The theme for this one is Bacchanalia, complete with togas, orgy room, slaves and flogging...woohoo...

...cut here for privacy...


That my three classes which are 2 months away (and in Calgary Alberta) have unsolicited volunteers lining up for them makes me a happy little sex educator and though their play event has moved, they are willing to rearrange my flight schedule so I may still attend.

I love my life, the people I'm surrounded by & the opportunities I get to create and take part in.

Now time for me to ready for my evening appointment. Shantar is coming over and I'm painting her nude body in Liquid Latex. I need to prep & practice techniques for my new education series starting this Fall at Little Sisters Book Store and liquid latex is one of the classes I'm teaching.

Perhaps some photo's later, if my latex clad model is willing!