Thursday, August 24, 2006

latex breasts

my evening was in fact spent painting a nude woman in liquid latex while she laid out before me eating white peaches & grapes on my gynecological table.

We started with flesh tone and did multiple coats over the breasts, to great success.


doesn't she look pretty? I enjoy using the flesh tone on the delicate bits so you don't ever lose sight of them.




Remembering mind you that this was all work for me, simply practicing for my upcoming class at Little Sisters on Latex. Homework, this was all homework.



Later on I painted a wonderfully fun & easy mask in black on her face and wrote four significant words on her back, taking some private photos, to give to her husband.

Just because I know many of you are perverts and want to know, the answer is yes! Yes I did in fact paint Shantars coochie in two solid coats of the liquid latex, and as much as she enjoyed the brush strokes going on, she was not so impressed with it being caught in her pubic hair as I removed the painted on panty in one fell swoop, just like a band-aid.