Sunday, August 20, 2006

finally home

After being away and out of country for days now, I've finally returned home this evening at 11:35 safe and sound. My trip was a whirlwind of activities. Meetings to plan future events, three intense classes, family, partners, private coaching AND a couple of parties (Monks Abbey & Charles) are all what's had me so busy this past while.

The one thing that is bringing me the most joy right now, is today while at SeaTac airport, I became the proud owner of tickets for two to Disneyland. My daughter and I have big plans in California together and when she returns from her fathers in a few days, she's going to be elated at those tickets awaiting her on the pillow on her bed.

That my life, career and business is successful enough for me to be enjoying the fruits of my labor with a holiday with my child makes me very proud of myself and how far I've come in my adulthood.

It's time for me to go curl up exhausted yet grateful in my own bed, sleeping deeply until sleep frees me in the morning from it's deep slumber so I can start another day of what I call life.