Friday, August 25, 2006

ball bashing

did anyone else catch the 6:00 pm evening news on Global? At about 6:50 in the sports section there was a rather long, disturbingly funny foreign clip.

These 6 slender Asian men are standing on a stage. Each is given some sentence to repeat it appears. Said man starts rattling off the sentence, once a mistake is made, a catapult fires at their cocks and socks them a good one making them tremble, fall over, grab themselves, moan and even appear pained. Each of them also looked terrified at moment of impact. Well yeah, ya think?

It made me laugh myself silly to watch the choice of clips that our evening news here in BC Canada found so funny. Sensation seeking masochists are everywhere, knowing no division by race, gender, culture, geography or language. I'm happy to be one of them.

There are many types of play that I enjoy, some others may even find extreme however ball bashing is not something I find fun. Lucky play partners of mine, for when I'm on Top dishing it out!