Thursday, July 27, 2006

client topics

after some much needed sleep (although not enough) I am now awake against my will and readying for my 10:00 appointment Coaching Session this morning. Topics for this client are "how do I enter the swinging lifestyle & attend parties" and "male masturbation techniques". Should make for an interesting morning for me and a rewarding one for my client.

This afternoon belongs to my daughter here at home, where I'll return to spend time with her, and if I'm really lucky, to get a nap in as well. Because you see this evening I have another Coaching Session, this time with a couple. I've been hired to go their home and we're going to discuss "Fantasy Role Play" and "incorporating naughtiness into ones sex life".

All of today's clients have been on the mailing list for awhile, and two of three people have met me previously as well in workshops of mine.

Working with clients privately is a privilege which affords me much. The opportunity to peek and walk around some in others sex lives is powerful & titillating; it feeds me as a sexually curious woman and as a sex-activist who passes on what she learns. It also fills up my knowledge base so I become a better lover and a more compassionate, skilled educator.

Thank you to everyone who puts their trust in me and shares of themselves freely.