Monday, July 24, 2006

Calgary bound

opened my inbox a short while ago to discover my Ticketless Itinerary for my trip this October. I've been hired to fly to Calgary where I'm teaching two of my regular classes to their sex-positive community and a 4 hour intensive workshop for women only.

Quite exciting is the evening play party I'll be attending while in Calgary, a chance to play with new people in a different space and meet so many others.

My life is so blessed and for the opportunities, I am grateful! The result of course, of good clean living.


The weather is a little too much for me. I don't handle this type of heat so well, it makes me very nauseous. Time for me to go climb into my cool bath for a soak before it's time for me to leave at 2:00.

This afternoon I'm meeting a client for a couple of hours of Private Coaching on male masturbation & sex-positivity and then home again to get naked and climb right back in the tub.

Does anyone have suggestions of shopping / stores / resources I should be visiting, checking on or meeting while in Calgary? Please share. :)