Friday, July 28, 2006

masturbation experiments

You know you've got a true friend when you can send these instruction to him...

Would you try buying a small hard, solid melon. Cutting a DEEP small hole in the center, about the size of your flacid cock, and then when you get yourself hard, ensure the melon is cold from being in the freezer or fridge for awhile and then insert cock and slosh & fuck away. Let me know any feedback you'd like to share, I'd truly love to hear. PS. Do your experiment in the tub or over a tarp, and remember the whole time that you are "doing it" that I sure appreciate you and your kinky efforts.


It was an experiment. A technique that I'd heard about from another male friend and wanted to get further feedback on.


This is what my friend sent me back, a visual of what I'd asked of him.



Thank You my friend!