Sunday, May 07, 2006

new place for couples

We've returned home from Vancouver Island and The Victoria Erotic Film Festival where both of my classes were very successful and networking & fun were abundant.

I had a number of Private Coaching sessions with people from the mailing list who had wanted to see me while I was visiting on their side of the pond. Enjoyed meeting all the new people in classes and privately and all of our tourist plans were met. We managed to do everything on the list PLUS a few other attractions.

As a surprise for my daughter on Saturday I hired a pedi cab driver to take us from our hotel to the National Geographic IMax Theater to see the breath taking Mystic India and then out for a sushi dinner.

Too tired to type anything more but I did want you to go and check out...




LOOKING TO SPICE UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP?


VISIT CLUB EDEN - THE LOWER MAINLAND'S NEWEST ON-PREMISE SWING AND ALTERNATIVE LIFESTLYE CLUB FOR COUPLES.

FEATURING SOCIAL LOUNGE, CLUB ZONE, BDSM DUNGEON, HOT TUB, PRIVATE AND PUBLIC PLAYROOMS...AND OCCASSIONAL SEXY SEMINARS HOSTED BY LIBIDO EVENTS.

FOR DETAILS AND TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION, VISIT CLUB EDEN TODAY!