Wednesday, May 10, 2006

on the move

HUGE thank you goes to dear Erica for being such a wonderful coochie model in last nights Genital Play class.

We tried electrical play with a TENS unit, dripped some chemicals on to her genitals, clamped them, vibrated her with an assortment of toys, before abrading and making her squirm in delight as I handed her the pleasure controls for the unit that plugged into the wall. Oh my what fun and such a willing volunteer was Erica, thanks not only for helping out but also for the great shave job you did on yourself. :)

Today I work in the office for about 4 hours, before heading out to an assortment of appointments, including a stop over at my corporate sponsors O'My Body Disccovery Products for my most latest needs shipment.





Next heading over to Deadly Couture to have myself a new pair of camo panties made and check out a corset I've had my eye on for some time. If you haven't already checked out Jenni's work, be sure and do so, she's amazing...