Saturday, April 29, 2006

zzzZZZzzz

arrived home from the Naughty Party just after 2:00 this morning and was in bed by 3:15 am. Minutes before the alarm was due to go off at 7:00 I awoke and helped Daddy get out of the house and back to Bellingham so he could go sailing for the day as is his Saturday schedule.

Crawled back into bed and a dead sleep by myself at 7:30 and woke to the second alarm actually going off at 8:30 warning me to get out of the comforts of my bed ASAP.

Jumped up, threw on yesterdays sweat pants and made my way into my daughters room to rouse her. Once motivated, we headed out of the house to the car and I drove her to a Girl Guide function for the day. But not before eating McDonalds breakfast burritos together while sitting in the car.

Now I'm back home and going to bed with no intentions of waking up for anything until it's time to pick up my daughter this afternoon.

The Naughty Party was awesome and perhaps if I ever recover in sleep I'll find it in me to write a little something about it all. (or if you were there, add your own comments here)


*NEWS FLASH Libido Events is moving to Saturday night Naughty Parties


*Goddess of the day: Juliet the sheet goddess - thank you