Thursday, April 27, 2006

deadline met

Yesterday was the deadline for application to the Board of Directors for LLC.

It's my hope to have the chance to be on the board of directors. I couldn't let the application deadline pass by without offering myself in service.

It's what I'm drawn to do, to be of service to my community. To serve because it's how I give back. To serve is how I offer thanks for what I've been afforded since finding sex-positive culture. To serve is creating events and opportunities so there will always be a safe place for others to come to. To serve is my nature.

Whether or not I serve the board of LLC or not, I know that I serve my community here at home well.

Deadline met personal and professional or was it professional and personal. Or is it all just one now for me?

It's all rolled into one for me. It's who I am.

In service

Jennifer