Tuesday, April 25, 2006

sex-positive education

just in a short while ago from teaching Tie Me To The Bed Posts Please - bedroom bondage basics over at The Love Nest on the North Shore. The class went well and I happily managed to do some sort of bondage to almost everyone in the crowd.

Tomorrow night at The Love Nest I'm back again teaching a Sex Etiquette class
, come down and join us all, it's going to be a class filled with insights.

When is it appropriate to cop a feel or slide your tongue into this new persons mouth? I'll bring the condoms and lubricant and you make sure the sheets on your bed are fresh and the photo's of your spouse are turned down, thanks. No you can't cum on my tits, and I promise I'll let you know before I gush my g-spot orgasm all over your face.

Sex Etiquette is the subtle things we negotiate or do in order to be better lovers. How many blissful orgasms can you have before you turn to your giving partner and start offering something delicious back?

Practicing Sex Etiquette means partners current and unfound will always find us mesmerizing due to our ability to always be prepared and ready for anything. Three-way and Booty Call Guidelines along with fabulous suggestions for meeting someone new in public. Time to meet the family or the partners other partner, oh yes, it happens and it'll go smooth, let me tell you how. How do you pick someone up for sex, what do you say to them and how do you cut to the heart of negotiations quickly? No panty stealing as prizes and no teeth-marks left anywhere that pants and a long sleeved shirt won't cover.