Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesdays goings-on

Had a private consultation with a man this morning at 9:00 and found myself greatly enjoying the chance to share with him what sex positive culture is and how it [could] applies to him and his life. Private coaching is rewarding for me and always for those whom choose to see me. I'm seeing this man again and our path together is professional, my leading, he the student.

Then to the bank for an appointment for half an hour. Over to my daughters school to drop something forgotten off, before heading off to check the post box. Now I'm back home & have phoned work and used a sick day. I'm behind and not wanting to get any further in deep, feel like this is my only way out with a sick day.

Half an hour before my next appointment & here I am typing to my Blog; and then out to the valley to drop something off to a friend. Tonight is GingerBread house making, dinner and readying for tomorrow's school Christmas concert inbetween answering the inbox full of mail awaiting me in my account.

I don't get generic mail, I get the type of mail that people don't send to anyone else, the kind that they type just for my eyes and that requires something from me above and beyond a form letter or an accidental delete to not answer it. I'm your sex activist / your sex educator / your resource, which means that what you need, I'm here for both in person and in email.

Laundry to be done today sometime and I'm still only scratching the surface. That we don't live in our school catchment area means that I play chauffeur both ways, 5 days a week for my 11 old which is a whole other commitment to keep her at school on time and even at all from our lack of proximity.

In an email today, I was listing all the attributes that I don't find attractive in potential play partners. This is what I came up with..... I hate; waste, anything dishonest, disregard, tardiness, stupidity, unethical behavior, rudeness, disobedience, aggressiveness, name dropping, laziness, exaggeration, disorder, gossip, unpreparedness, societal & peer pressure.


blessings

Jennifer