Monday, December 05, 2005

a day in the life

A list of things that I accomplished today...


drove my daughter to school
picked up my daughter from swimming lessons
hired two out of country presenters
booked two new venues for events
gained a new play partner for when I'm in Seattle
cleaned out my Libido Events Jennifer account
cleaned out my Libido Events list account
made countless phone calls
flirted with the woman in the car next to me at the red light
took countless calls from business associates
cooked a nice sit down dinner
had a long hot bath & facial
visited with friends for 45 minutes
returned a favor
removed the final Christmas items from the storage area
masturbated to orgasm twice
worked on Christmas plans with my mom
washed dishes
made my bed
updated the Libido Events website
put air in my front tire
bought groceries at Safeway
went to the bank
checked my Post Box
stopped at the Recyclers
toured a local swimming pool with my daughter {for her b'day party}


and before I head to bed, I plan on going out on the porch and fixing all the burned out Christmas bulbs. Turning off all the house lights save for the nightlights we leave on in this house, I will climb into my bed and curl up laying on my side; falling asleep with my hand resting comfortably, warmly over my mons.

Another day in the life of ME.


Jennifer