Friday, October 01, 2010

Private Sex Class

My car is all gassed up. I have entered my destination into the GPS. Many penis have been sorted by size and are ready for the adventure. My teaching bag is packed with all the goodies necessary to make this event a huge smashing success. Confirmation of my arrival time has already been sent, everything is running smoothly thus far.

I am driving out to Chilliwack to teach a private class for the evening. A night of skill development; hand job and cock sucking practice is soon to happen.

Hopefully the women are ready for me and all that I bring along. They sound like a really fun and enthusiastic group, whom I am most excited to have been hired by.

In the next couple of days I hope to post the November and December calendar on-line. My schedule is jam packed .... so, if you want to be working with me, you'll want to send me an email sooner rather than later to ensure you get me on the date of your choosing. Not only do I fill up extraordinarily fast but my references also kick ass too.