Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday!

Today I plan on hanging out at home in my robe, while wading through more of the year end mess that awaits me in my office. What a daunting task and one that I find myself struggling with as it's hard to concentrate with a toddler running around emptying everything out and banging.

And I need a new desk -- the one that is in my office is not serving me well at all. In fact, the current desk is failing me so badly, that often I can be found working on our dining room table because I loathe the current desk that much. Ideally I'd like too find a work center that is thin and tall. Quite tall, with lots of shelves and such, but not wide. A corner unit that is tall may also work as well.

Tonight is Jack & Jill so I'll have to get ready for that a little later on. A night of masturbation and sex outside of the house with my man. This is so great because sex at home, with two kids wandering around can be difficult to sneak in. And we're not so quiet either, so heading out for a night of debauchery is titillating on many levels.