Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Women's Sex Party

It certainly was not out-of-control, yet the mood in the air was frenzied. The energy was high and the women were on fire with desire.

This was my kind of party, from the moment the front doors of the Lounge unlocked, all the women connected together and were already busy plotting grand debauchery.

The jack hammer girl, donned a strap on, and then did another girl. It was a first time for both of them and heavens, was the enthusiasm for their sex fest just more than you can imagine. It was captivating to watch them fuck into a sweaty pile of laughing gooey happiness.

The circle jerk of women aiding one another to orgasm had me mesmerized. The two red heads were fierce, the bald woman was hot, and others proved their intensity as they worked diligently to locate pleasure and share it with the group.

There were women in a pack, all mounting, kneading and touching one another to bliss. The fingers of their hands creeping towards and into each others' warm sex, stroking with purpose, to be thoughtful.

At one point laying on a bed, surrounded by more ladies than imaginable and I close my eyes and touch myself sweetly. Startled, suddenly there is a mouth on each of my breasts and someone is dropping a warm nipple into my mouth. I crash - my orgasm washes over me as my eyes open and take in the sights and sensations on and around me.


Dirty Girls
was intense this past Saturday -- and hosting it monthly again is sure making the ladies happy.

The next one is Saturday October 23rd, you in ladies?