Thursday, September 23, 2010

Destination Unknown

If I could gather some reader assistance here, I would be most grateful. You are always so good about directing me towards things, that I return again to ask for your guidance.

A quiet B&B somewhere, with internet. Or a cabin that is not remote, and with full amenities. A kitchen nook/area would be ideal.

A place that has me on the water perhaps. As far away from other guests as possible.

No more than a few hour drive to arrive at the destination. *bonus points if this magical place is within a 2 hour drive*

It's time for me to go into myself for awhile and sit and think clearly. Without distractions.

I need to recharge. Sleep. Write. Eat. Create. Nap. Masturbate. Plan. Visualize.

My fears of both success and failure have led to me towards mediocrity as of late in some things and quite frankly, I'm not ready to settle for mediocre.

So damn it, its time for me to find a place that I can slide away to in the next couple of weeks.

Please help me out here, I don't travel or stay away local ever.

You can write me with suggestions to jennifer@libidoevents.com

Thanks bunches.